Tips On Eating Fat Burning
key is to eat every day low-carbohydrate foods. If you do not know how, click here.
It is one of the articles in Sport Life star: fat-burning foods. Here are the keys to eat every day low GI foods.
If you want to expand knowledge, in the magazine we tell you what the secret of the fat-burning and give in detail one-week fat-burning diet.
1. Always choose the full version or high fiber foods. Whole wheat bread versus white bread, brown rice versus white rice, cereal grains versus normal, and so on.
2. If you need to pick something, choose low-GI foods like an apple, dried apricots, cherries, four or five freshly peeled nuts, a carrot, etc.. Fat Burning Furnace Review and combine them with a relaxing tea to calm your anxiety and avoid eating again.
3. Avoid processed foods and try to comfort food with low GI ingredients to control what you're eating.
4. Drink water throughout the day to avoid dehydration. Many times we think we are hungry and what happens to us is that we actually are thirsty or dehydrated.
5. Try to drink water with lemon juice or natural orange when you feel like something sweet. If you add a teaspoon of honey and keep it in the fridge this homemade lemonade will help you avoid sugary drinks tend to trigger increases in high glucose.
6. Try to make every day a food rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Polyunsaturated fatty acids are good fats that help you lose weight despite its high caloric heat. You find omega-3 in nuts, vegetable seeds such as chia, flax and in oily fish like mackerel, herring, sardines, tuna, etc.. Do not stop taking any of these foods every day.
7. Seasoned and kitchen with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. This is another good fats that should not fail every day in your diet, oleic acid source, not only helps you maintain weight if taken in moderation, also helps to maintain cardiovascular health and stay young.
8. Avoid combining high GI foods with foods rich in fat. To rapidly increase blood glucose concentration is secreted more insulin and fat molecules pass immediately into the cells without being burned, direct the flab. Stay away from dishes such as sausages and hot dogs and chips, cakes, biscuits with butter, pasta sauces, fats, fatty cheese sandwiches or sausages, meats with sauces and chips, etc..
9. If you eat high GI foods, combine them with low-fat foods such as baked potatoes with cheese, baked potatoes with grilled meat or steamed spaghetti with vegetables, brown rice with steamed fish.
10. Choose foods rich in protein and low in fat at each meal. Protein helps you build muscle if you exercise and increase your metabolism, the changes also prevent smoke and depression that appear on diets low in calories because they keep us alert. Choose foods high in fats and proteins boiled eggs, omelettes, grilled fish or steamed, lean meats and poultry on the grill, natural yoghurt, fresh cheese, etc.. Fat Burning Furnace
11. Seasoned with fresh herbs and spices. Dan flavor foods and help to slow the rise of glucose by its high content of phytonutrients.
12. Desserts sweetened with cinnamon and a little honey. Cinnamon prevents sudden rise in glucose that occurs after eating sweets or high GI. Add cinnamon to milk shakes, fruit baked in the oven, yogurt or cottage cheese because it helps to give a touch of flavor when you crave sweets.
13. Take dairy products every day. The natural milk have a low glycemic index and also provide calcium that helps you lose weight and contain the amino acids arginine and lysine that are essential for the synthesis of growth hormone during the night, responsible for the formation of new tissues such as muscle when you train remove fat and adipose tissue during sleep.
14. Increase your intake of foods rich in carnitine. Carnitine has become fashionable to help burn fat during exercise. No need to buy it, carnitine is synthesized in our body from lysine and methionine, amino acids can be found in meats, poultry, eggs and dairy.
15. Take fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C, kiwi, berries, cherries, citrus, broccoli, peppers, cabbage, etc.. helps you burn fat and has anti-inflammatory effects that help remove fluid.
16. Burn fat with iodine. The thyroid gland needs iodine to function properly and produce hormones "devouring fat." Iodine is found in foods such as iodized salt, sea fish and seafood, mushrooms, spinach and carrots.
17. Glycemic control with chromium. Chromium influences the rate of glucose and insulin in the blood decreases so that it can mobilize fat from adipose tissue. Chrome find plums, whole grain cereals, nuts, broccoli and cheese.
18. If you like having dessert always try to take fresh fruit with a low GI as avocados, cherries, plums, prunes with bone, strawberries, berries, apples, peaches, oranges, apricots, pears, pineapple, banana, grapefruit and grapes.
19. If you eat out, always choose the menu "fat burning" with low GI dishes like salads with lettuce, vegetables and no sauce. Carpaccio of beef, be grilled vegetables or seafood pasta without sauce, fish or grilled meat without sauces or baked, steamed mussels, clams with garlic and herbs, cold soups, sorbets without alcohol.
20. Fat burning foods do not work alone to burn fat is to move, so it is imperative that every day spend at least 30 minutes to exercise and daily activity varies. Try to get up early to start your day with breakfast sports and after the shower, the first hard but after a few days you will notice that you lose weight easily and that your appetite is controlled throughout the day.