Work to improve vertical jump includes benefits beyond simply become a most amazing jumper. In fact, the benefits for a serious athlete are important and valuable.
A quality program of vertical development, will provide five additional benefits beyond a more vertical. The truth is that a vertical jump program, when effective, will have to do all of the following skills enhanced bass levels.
1. The most obvious is jumping higher. But using a valid program will have to jump much higher. If you can add at least ten inches to your vertical, you're losing a lot of time and effort. There are lots of jump manual out there but very few can achieve these numbers, much less guarantee them.
2. A good program will also improve your running speed, in other words, sprint speed. The training required to add a lot of inches to your jump ability will also increase your sprint speed. For athletes of almost any sport, this is a valuable additional benefit should not be ignored or diminished.
3. In the same vein, the development of large jumps in turn, contribute to improving the speed and rapidity of onset the first step. In competitive sports advantage first step is often all it takes to beat an opponent. This benefit alone makes the work involved worth it, but when considered in the context of all accrued benefits, becomes super valuable.
4. Then there is the issue of speed of reaction. Again this is a benefit that has a value in the end. Reaction time in sport is an incredible advantage. In particular, the feet of reagents can be done to a large number of errors and breakdowns. If in the process of building an incredible leap you can get to improve the reactivity, thus, has won the best of all worlds.
5. Building a better overall body strength is another benefit to be gained through training to build the vertical jump. Everyone knows that the stronger athlete has the advantage in any head to head competition. Getting stronger in order to jump higher has its own value, but there is a remaining value can not be overstated.